WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember that user’s visit later when they access our content again. This information does not reveal your identity, or any personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your PC, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has previously visited the website, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as the visits made or specific pages you visit.
TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM
– Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data.
TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THE PERIOD OF TIME THEY REMAIN ACTIVE
– Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
– Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for dissemination videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the locale from where you access the service, etc.>
– Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
– Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
Regarding the treatment of data collected through analysis cookies, although they are not exempt from the duty to obtain informed consent for their use, it is unlikely that they represent a risk to the privacy of users as long as they are First-party cookies, which process aggregate data for strictly statistical purposes, provide information on their use and include the possibility for users to express their refusal about their use.
Currently, most browsers are configured by default to block the installation of advertising or third-party cookies on your computer. The user can extend the restrictions of origin, preventing the entry of any type of cookie, or eliminate said restrictions, accepting the entry of any type of cookies. If you are interested in accepting advertising or third-party cookies, you can configure your browser to do so.
The acceptance made by the user, by clicking on the ACCEPT button shown in the initial information about cookies, implies that they are expressly consenting to the person responsible for their use, being able to exercise their rights and revoke their consent at any time, through a request to INFAIMON SL
Below we inform you in detail about all the cookies that could be installed from our website. Depending on your navigation, the configuration of your browser and the acceptance or rejection of them, all or only some of them may be installed.
3. COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE
|__cf_bm||30 minutes||This cookie, set by Cloudflare, is used to support Cloudflare Bot Management.|
|_ga||2 years||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
|_ga_S979BRP7GQ||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_148910396_1||1 minute||Set by Google to distinguish users.|
|_gid||1 day||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.|
|_GRECAPTCHA||5 months 27 days||This cookie is set by the Google recaptcha service to identify bots to protect the website against malicious spam attacks.|
|_icl_visitor_lang_js||1 day||This cookie is stored by WPML WordPress plugin. The purpose of the cookie is to store the redirected language.|
|aka_debug||session||Vimeo sets this cookie which is essential for the website to play video functionality.|
|CONSENT||2 years||YouTube sets this cookie via embedded youtube-videos and registers anonymous statistical data.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Analytics" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||1 year||The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Necessary" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Non-necessary" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category "Others".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category "Performance".|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||1 year||Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.|
|player||1 year||Vimeo uses this cookie to save the user's preferences when playing embedded videos from Vimeo.|
|sync_active||never||This cookie is set by Vimeo and contains data on the visitor's video-content preferences, so that the website remembers parameters such as preferred volume or video quality.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||5 months 27 days||A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface.|
|vuid||2 years||Vimeo installs this cookie to collect tracking information by setting a unique ID to embed videos to the website.|
|wc_client||5 months 27 days||This cookie is set by the provider Woundwo.com. This cookie is used for identifying the web traffic. It records the landing page and source of the visitor's visit for analytics.|
|wpml_browser_redirect_test||session||This cookie is set by WPML WordPress plugin and is used to test if cookies are enabled on the browser.|
|YSC||session||YSC cookie is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos on Youtube pages.|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||never||YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video.|
|yt-remote-device-id||never||YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video.|
|yt.innertube::nextId||never||This cookie, set by YouTube, registers a unique ID to store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen.|
|yt.innertube::requests||never||This cookie, set by YouTube, registers a unique ID to store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen.|
Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- – Cookies are always rejected;
- – The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- – Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- – Reject cookies from certain domains;
- – Reject third-party cookies;
- – Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- – Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain. To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
- – Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can refer to Microsoft support or browser Help.
- – Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser Help.
- – Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or the browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can refer to Apple support or browser Help.
If you have agreed to load Google Analytics cookies, you can also revoke such acceptance at any time by using the “Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on” by accessing the following website and following the instructions there: https:// tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en