What Are Cookies
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor of our website so that the server can remember the visit of that user later when he returns to access our content. This information does not reveal your identity, or any personal data, or access the content stored on your PC, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has previously visited the web, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136 / EC, developed in our system by the second section of article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use made on our website.
Next, a classification of cookies is made based on a series of categories. However, it is necessary to keep in mind that the same cookie can be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist there, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
Regarding the processing of data collected through the analysis cookies, although they are not exempt from the obligation to obtain an informed consent for their use, it is unlikely that they represent a risk to the privacy of the users whenever it is a question of First-party cookies, which treat aggregated data for a strictly statistical purpose, provide information about its use and include the possibility that users express their refusal to use it.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Currently, most browsers are configured by default to block the installation of advertising or third-party cookies on your computer. The user can extend the restrictions of origin, preventing the entry of any type of cookie, or, on the contrary, eliminate these restrictions, accepting the entry of any type of cookies. If you are interested in admitting advertising or third-party cookies, you can configure your browser for this purpose.
The acceptance made by the user, marking the check enabled in the initial information about cookies implies that he is expressly consenting to the person responsible for their use, being able to exercise their rights and revoke their consent at any time, through request to INFAIMON S.L.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies stored in your browser or prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your navigation options to be done that way. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected; the browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
- Your browser may also include the possibility to select in detail the cookies that you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options: reject cookies from certain domains; reject third-party cookies; accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed); allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, please check Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, please check Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, please check Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, please check Apple support or browser Help.